Join us this June for our annual camp meeting in Bethany, West Virginia. The theme will be “I am the true vine” John 15:1.
- Bearing fruit to His glory – Br. Peter Lausevic
- “I am the true vine” – Br. Duraisamy Sureshkumar
- Abiding in Christ – Br. Daniel Lee
- “…By their fruits you will know them” – Br. Peter Lausevic
- Bearing fruit to His glory – Br. Duraisamy Sureshkumar
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.” (John 15:1)
…All the true followers of Christ bear fruit to His glory. Their lives testify that a good work has been wrought in them by the Spirit of God, and their fruit is unto holiness. Their lives are elevated and pure. Right actions are the unmistakable fruit of true godliness, and those who bear no fruit of this kind reveal that they have no experience in the things of God. They are not in the Vine. Said Jesus, “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.” John 15:4, 5. [MYP 377.1]
Please download PDF Invitation and mail in a hard copy, or register online.
Here are some recommendations:
- Bring your Bible, Sabbath School quarterly and a joyful heart with which to praise God.
- You will need bedding, your own personal care products and appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Plan your trip carefully. Suggested routes have been provided but consider taking a map for more accurate reference.