Contact: Events Coordinator Phone: 240-604-8844 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Program Friday – Conference Opening Opening Hymn 239 – All to Jesus I Surrender Scripture Reading Isaiah 55:6 Study #1 Knowing The Gospel Br. Onam Amaya Closing Hymn 205 – Jesus Is Tenderly Calling Closing Prayer Speaker Sabbath School Opening Hymn 163 – Safely Through Another Week Scripture […]
The Week of Prayer In today’s Information Age, it’s relatively easy to get to know something about people by searching online to see who their friends are. In Scripture, our Lord Jesus Christ declares, “Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth […]
From July 19 through 22, the East-Central US Field held their annual field conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. After nearly two decades the location was changed to meet at the East-Central U.S. field’s headquarters office in Indianapolis, IN. We had the pleasure of hearing, Br. Walter Lukic, Br. Jorai Cruz and Br. Eli Tenorio. All were […]
At the Temple Hills SDA Reform Movement we love to tell of Jesus and His wonderful mercies. We are a growing, diverse, and friendly church. We are committed to the Temple Hills community and our global mission to share the good news of Jesus.
Worship Service Times
- Saturday: 9:15 AM – Praise & Song Service
- Saturday: 9:30 AM – Bible Study
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – Divine Service
- Saturday: 12:30 PM – Fellowship Lunch
- Sunday: 1:00 PM – Bible study
- Tuesday: 6:30 PM – Prayer and Meditation
- Adult Sabbath School – Sabbath Bible Lessons are a daily study program for adults. Study with us! Download the SDARM Sabbath Bible Lesson App from the Google Play Store (Android), or from the App Store (iOS).
- Youth Sabbath School – Power-packed lessons are designed for early teens, ages 13-16.
- Children Sabbath School – For children up to 8 years of age.
Keep In Touch
Strength In Scripture
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.